Summer time is almost here although temps in my neck of the woods are only in the 40’s and 50’s! I get a little giddy dreaming of the carefree days of Summer. How about you? This week we are featuring Top Tips for Summer Activities from Road Trips to Free Printables to Tot School on the Go! Be sure to check out all the ideas and get to planning your Summer Activities!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
Get Your Car Ready for Summer Travel with Your Carsick Kid from Gym Craft Laundry
100 Budget Friendly Summer Activities from Something 2 Offer
Road Trip Essentials from Successful Homemakers
How To Plan an Awesome Summer With Young Kids from Bambini Travel
30+ Fun Summer Activities for Kids from Embark on the Journey
Travel Tot School! 20 Ideas While On the Go from SmartE PartE
Free Roller Skating: Summer 2016 from Moneywise Moms
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer and Successful Homemakers, to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia