Top 13 Posts from 2013
Wow, can you believe that 2013 is coming to a close? For me 2013 flew by due to birth of our 4th child in late August. When your pregnancy equals all day morning sickness it can make for a rough 9 months! Add in a nice dose of burping, aches, and misc. pains and that makes for one miserable mom. My poor children! They welcomed in their little brother with open arms.
We reached a ton of awesome blog milestones this year as well. I’ve had some unbelievable traffic days peaking at over 2,000 views. THANK YOU LOYAL READERS and NEWBIES! I partnered with many companies and have made many new blogging friends. My biggest blessing this year was becoming friends with Honey from Honeyslife (and finding some wonderful bloggers on the Kid’s Blogger Network!) We both have big hearts and lofty goals for both our blogs and our homeschooled children. We can joke and push each other like our non-blogger friends wouldn’t understand. We have become great cheerleaders and coaches. We started Five Freebie Friday which we hope to grow in 2014 and welcome a few more co-hosts both guest and permanent.
Lots of changes and adjustments have happened this year which have stretched us. I am praying for continued strength and growth in 2014.
Something 2 Offer’s Top VIEWED:
(click on pictures to go to post)
13. Free Literature Resources for Great Classics!
12. 10 High School Homeschool Resources
11. TOT SCHOOL: Tot Trays (the basics)
10. Free Before Five in a Row Resources
9. Free Horse Unit Study Resources
8. Emergency Preparedness: Are You Prepared?
7. Ways to Prepare for Labor and Delivery
6. Tot School- Dr. Seuss Style Tot Trays
5. Preschool Prep: Preschool Assessment
4. Free Handwriting, Copywork, and Writing Resources
3. 10 Favorite Nativity Crafts
2. Busy Bags 101
1. 10 Busy Bags I Want to Make
This was an amazing year that went by way too fast. How will you make 2014 YOUR best year, yet? Would love to hear from you!