Summertime means travel and traveling with children takes a lot of thought and planning. This weeks featured posts will help give you some great tips for your summertime traveling with children.
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are on Summertime Traveling with Children:
Summer Travel Tips for Traveling With Kids from Real Advice Gal
24 Beach Bag Essentials With Printable List from Dana Vento
6 Sanity Savers for Your Summer Road Trip from Embark on the Journey
How to Prep Yours Car for a Road Trip by Dana Vento
Printable Travel Journal for Kids from Embark on the Journey
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday Board on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, A Diligent Heart, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Marlene, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia
laurie damrose says
We bring books and music.
Thanks for sharing the useful information. These tips will surely help the readers in making the right holiday plan.
John Wesley says
Thanks for sharing the most valuable information. I had been searching stuff how to spend the holiday vacation with my family, finally I found this article.