This post is part of the Luvs Coupon Sponsored Post Campaign via iConnect Influencer.
If you have a little one in diapers then you know how expensive it can be to buy diapers. I am going to share with you a way to save money on Luvs diapers by using the ibotta coupon app. You can use your smartphone to save money in many ways and ibotta is one of them that I use.
Things about Luvs:
Luvs, in partnership with Ibotta, is offering a limited-time $5 rebate on any boxed variety of Luvs diapers, 54ct. box or larger. Luvs is the official diaper of experienced parents. When parents choose Luvs over Huggies Snug & Dry, they get outstanding superior overnight protection that locks away wetness 2X better, and they turn diapers into dollars by saving up to $150 per year.
How to use ibotta:
2. Select the offer’s that you want to redeem. Sometimes it’s as simple as clicking on the offer, watching a short video, answering a question, or completing a short survey.
3. Go to the store and buy the selected items. KEEP your receipt handy!
4. Come home and redeem your rebates by selecting them within ibotta and verifying the barcode.
5. Just watch your earning’s add up. Once your reach $20 you can cash out or keep saving toward’s gift cards starting at $25.
6. Grow your team or redeem special offer’s to increase your earnings faster! You’ll get $5 cash when your friend signs up with your referral code and redeems a rebate within 2 weeks. Plus, your friend will get $10.
7. Challenge your team to save BIG by using ibotta each week! Have fun saving money.
Save money on Luvs using ibotta:
- Download the free Ibotta app, available on iOS and Android. Search “Luvs” and you will find the offer!
- Go shopping for your Luvs diapers at any participating store.
- Verify your purchases by scanning product barcodes and submitting a photo of your receipt.
- Save money and earn cash back! Your $5 cash back rebate will be deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.
Luvs diapers are available in sizes newborn through 6, and can be found at mass, discount and grocery stores where baby care products are sold. I went to Dollar General to purchase our box of Luvs for Lil’ Red but you have many other store choices!
Disclosure: This post contains my affiliate links and I was compensated to share about the $5 Luvs rebate via ibotta.