If you aren’t creating good content, then no amount of outstanding SEO or amazing marketing will increase your traffic. Sorry folks, I have to speak the truth on this one. However, given that there is an incredible amount of information out there on how to optimize your content, I’ve decided for today to give you 10 resources on how to improve your content optimization efforts. Enjoy!
10 Resources for SEO & Content Optimization
- Content & Search Engine Success Factors
- 8 Ways for Writing SEO Friendly Content
- How to Make Your Content Marketing & SEO 7X More Awesome!
- Drive Your Own SEO CAR
- Content Curation: Dos and Don’ts
- 16 Examples of How to Use Non-SEO Friendly Content for SEO
- SEO Knowledge: A Guide to Consolidating Your Knowledge
- Content Curation: What, How, Why
- SEO Copywriting Made Simple
- SEO Content Marketing
I’ll be back tomorrow for Day 4 of SEO for Everyone. I’d like to Thank Thaleia Maher of Something 2 Offer for hosting this challenge as well as the other challenge hostesses who are helping to make this event possible. If you are interested in learning more about blogging, boosting your SEO or simply just want to say hi, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
See you tomorrow,