No matter what you blog about, offering up a tutorial or an informational/how-to post is a great way to show off your skills, engage your audience and encourage your visitors to come back for more. Don’t try to dazzle your audience with things you don’t know, just tell them what you know and how to do it. I guarantee they will appreciate your candor and the tutorial. Here are 10 blog topics/titles to inspire your next blog post.
10 How-to/Tutorial Blog Topics/Titles
- 5 Activities to Keep Kids Busy for 30 Minutes
- How to Learn to Crochet (Or Knit/Sew/Embroider/Etc.)
- 7 Steps to Living an Inspired Life
- Video Tutorial: How to Custom Code Your Blog
- How to Use a Sock to Create a Fantastic Bun (in your hair) – seriously, look this up, it’s totally radical!
- How to Make Buttercream Frosting
- 3 Simple Tutorials for Inspiring Your Next Creative Project
- How to Create and Use Paper Fabric
- Get Organized in 5 Steps
- How to Use a Gelli Plate
I’d like to thank Thaleia Maher of Something2Offer for hosting this event. She has been the inspiration and driving force behind this collaborative challenge and it wouldn’t have happened without her. Please take a moment to visit other pages on her site as well as check out the other Hostesses helping out who have made this challenge possible. Thank you everyone! If you have questions or would like more help with your blog, please contact me directly.
See you tomorrow for Day 8,