Inspirational blog posts should be a part of every blogger’s repertoire of blogging topics. Whether you do it once a month or once a week, try to pop one in on a regular rotation. There are several ways you can go about writing inspirational posts, here are a few formats:
- Lead with a quote
- Lead with a personal story
- Lead with a lesson
Each of the formats listed above could be found in one inspirational post or they could be found individually, it’s totally up to you on how you go about setting up and writing your post. Here are 10 topics/titles to help you write your next inspirational post either directly or vis-à-vis.
10 Inspirational Blog Topics/Titles
- Where there is beauty…
- When you see it you’ll believe it!
- Opportunity awaits; what are you waiting for?
- Guided by Love and (Fill in the Blank)
- Creativity is…
- Bring Your Own Sunshine
- Give Your Hunches an Opportunity to Show You Something Spectacular!
- I wish I would have known…
- Discovering Something Sweet & Unexpected
- Today I’m Calm and Peaceful
I’d like to thank Thaleia Maher of Something2Offer for hosting this event. She has been the inspiration and driving force behind this collaborative challenge and it wouldn’t have happened without her. Please take a moment to visit other pages on her site as well as check out the other Hostesses helping out who have made this challenge possible. Thank you everyone! If you have questions or would like more help with your blog, please contact me directly.
See you tomorrow for Day 6,