School has been in session for most families for awhile now and it’s about time to spice things up! Do you have children who lose school supplies or maybe a preschooler who needs a fun Fall activity? Then these back to school hacks will help you out!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here.
This week our featured posts are:
Back to School Printable Lunch Box Love Notes for Boysfrom Real Advice Gal
Make A Leaf Family: An Easy Preschool Craft from Homeschool Preschool
Duct Tape Notebook Cover from Simply Sherryl
Water Bottle Craft: Back to School (student) Edition from Real Advice Gal
How to Teach Kids to manage Their Own Schedules from Your Vibrant Family
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 to 5 posts each week. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday Board on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow 4 The Love of Family, A Bird And A Bean, Day by Day in Our World, Optimistic Mommy, Simply Sherryl, Something 2 Offer, and Successful HomemakersMommies Reviews to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Angela, Courtney, Erin, Glenda, Laura, Laurie, Sherryl, & Thaleia
Leave a Reply