10 Last Minute Christmas Gifts to Make
Well, it’s one week until Christmas and if you are anything like us you may need to make quite a few more gifts. Maybe you are running out of money or running out of ideas for gifts. I’m hoping this list of 1o last minute Christmas gifts to make gives you some ideas and inspiration for your own handcrafted Christmas. I tried to find things for a variety of recipients as well as variety of difficulty, price, and time!
1. Fabric Keychains– use cute leftover scraps of fabric to create super cute gifts. Yes, a little sewing skills and sharp pinking shears are a must.
2. Science Kits– super cool idea for any budding scientist! This idea come with free printables!
3. Doll Dress-up Kit– so simple! Just print the dolls and include scraps of fabric and glue!
4. Tea Lover’s Wreath– if you do not have this many new clothespins then hit the dollar store. Buy a few variety tea boxes and viola!
5. Carseat Baby Blanket Cover– What new mom wouldn’t want one of these? If you are in a cold winter climate like us consider backing this with some fleece!
6. Coasters– who doesn’t need a new lively set of coasters? Swap out the frilly for comic book or super heroes or sports team for the guys and you are all set! Home Depot or Lowe’s should carry the tile you need.
7. Fort Making Kit– not just for the boys! Super cute idea that can be thrown together pretty quick and easy. Use a pillowcase for the bag and no sewing required!
8. Stylish Ear-warmers– upcycle an old sweatshirt, sweater, wool, or some fleece scraps for this cute headband ear-warmer.
9. Gifts-in-a-Jar- Talk about versatility. Cookie mixes, brownie mixes, snowglobes, emergency kits, toy kits, craft kits all can be put into a jar (mason or miracle whip!)
10. Create customized gift kits for the kids in your life with all of these ideas from P is for Preschooler!
Very hard to choose just 10 last minute Christmas gifts to make, but I narrowed done just for you! So what are your favorite last minute gift ideas? please share a link or comment about what you have done or plan to do. I might need YOUR ideas!