10 Little House Resources from Pinterest
Of the 165 LHP pins I have on pinterest these were the top 10 that caught my eye at first glance today:) Hope these give you some fun ideas to do with your children, grandchildren, or co-op.
1. Homemade Prairie Bonnet– lots of great period clothing ideas.
2. Moon Phases with Oreos– love her simple photo tutorial!
3. Owl Pinecone Craft-cute recycled craft. We picked our pinecones up a couple of weeks ago when we were doing leaf and bark rubbings.
4. State Notebook– great way to learn geography and history as you go!
5. Pretzel Cabin– super fun and yummy!
6. Food Preservation (Dehydration Method)- I made apple slices BUT they are already all gone! Gonna try banana chips next or maybe strawberries if they are still in stores next week.
7. Wax Paper Peonies– Scroll part way done to find the wax paper instructions.
8. Popsicle Stick Cabin– great idea if you have a mega box of craft sticks you don’t know what to do with!
9. Taffy– a kid friendly recipe that sounds like fun!
10. Mini Bows and Arrows– something fun and easy for the boys to make.
I am visting your blog through Blog Hop Everyday. You have a great blog and I loved your content as a first time visitor. I am now following your blog, please check out my blogs too and return the love: Empowered Mommy and Pregnancy Forum
Thanks for your time. 🙂
Oh yum I want to try the self preservation method with apples and bananas !! Looks delicious
I am hosting a blog hop today over at my blog 🙂
Thanks for the blog hop invite! Great ideas you have over there:)
I got into your blog hop thanks so much for letting me know! Thanks for stopping by:)
My 10yo daughter has devoured the LHP books TWICE. I will be sharing some of these ideas with her! LOVE!
So glad she loves the books. We are doing the audiobooks so all kids can enjoy the stories. I read all the books over the summer and loved them! Thanks for stopping by. please let us know what she enjoys! I will tell my kids and see if they want to do some of the same activities.
Great collection!! I pinned this myself. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked my post! Thanks for pinning:)
This was a great post! Loved seeing all the ideas in one place. I especially loved the bonnet tutorial you linked to. We’re using the Prairie Primer for School this year, so many of our dolls are going pioneer. Thanks!