10 Blogs Offering Fashion Week Giveaways
Just to let everyone know about a super exciting event going on this week on the blogosphere: Fashion Week 2012! Ten blogs and over 30 designers have come together to host a giveaway blast that you will NOT want to miss out on! You will find earrings, necklaces, bracelets, scarves (not your old-fashioned grandma’s scarves), a shirt, a dress, purses/totes, jewelry holder, rick-rack rose brooch, lacey socks, and much more!
Just stop by one or all ten for your chance to win some lovely, handmade designer accessory pieces.
1. Beauty by Arielle-I am working with Etsy artist Bezel+Zin. She has created a gorgeous pair of v earrings with a jade stone. This giveaway is open internationally!
2. Blended with Love-Win a special piece designed by Erica from ClassyLady Jewelry right on Blended with Love.
3. Life in a Break Down-Her designs stood out to me as they really are so different; mixing up cycling with crochet she forms one off designs that you really aren’t going to find anywhere else. She has kindly offered up this amazing statement necklace worth $30 (approx £20) to one lucky winner this fashion week.
4. Peacoats & Plaid-TONS OF ITEMS! One lucky duck will win 12 prizes totaling over $250!
5. Pellerini Proclaims-I am so excited! Are you ready to enter and win some super cool clothing, accessories, a little bit of everything???
6. Purple Kale-I cannot tell you guys how long I’ve waited to present this HUGE giveaway to you guys!
7. Satisfaction through Christ-Are you ready for the greatest fashion giveaways of 2012!?
We’ll be giving away a complete wardrobe today, and the greatest part is….it’s open world wide!!
8. Spunky Real Deals-Are you ready for the most delectable fashion giveaways of 2012!? I am popping the bubbily in celebration of 500 delicious followers here at Spunky Real Deals!
9. Something 2 Offer– WELL, super BIG NEWS. I have had such an astounding response that I am able to offer not 1 giveaway bundle but 2 giveaway bundles with a total value of $256!
10. Yours Truly– A different designer featured each day all week!
Hope this gets everyone excited about Fashion Week 2012!
Leave a Reply